[epsi-coord] finalizing ePSIplatform

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 20:50:57 GMT 2013

hi all,

we are just hours away from 1 march.

Our work will last a little bit longer than that though, but not much.

I am writing the last news items to reach our goal of 1040
Daniel published the last TRs, and I will add the last legal cases
that Katleen, Hans en Marc wrote and aren't on the site yet.
I am publishing proceedings from the conference until we've got it all.

And this weekend I will write the report, so you can proof read Monday.

Monday morning I have a conf call with the incoming contractor to
guide through the website, and then they will take over.

best,

Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

Share your real life open data experiences,
observations and anecdotes:
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story