[epsi-coord] last version of the program - please bang on doors!

Marc de Vries info at devriesmarc.nl
Wed Jan 9 12:26:37 GMT 2013

Dear all,

Please find attached the last version of the program.

As agreed upon last Monday, we really need to market the event to the widest
level possible. Therefore, could you please spread it within your networks
urgently (and invite others to do so). Lukasz, will also do this at the
Polish side.

@Ton, could you please make the small amendments to the home page and the
conference page, making the 'book now' button very prominent?

If you have any updates as to speakers, please pass them on, so I can
regularly update the program.

Reg. M.