[epsi-coord] update, scoreboard, conf call

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 09:22:34 GMT 2013

hi all,

i will be in a session this afternoon so cannot make the confcall. Andrew
Stott is also in the session and I hope to get his confirmation for Warsaw
today.

Marc, can we skype tomorrow morning to further discuss conf and workshop?

Daniel, re the event pages, will do tomorrow.
Will send your TR to the EC today. Thanks!

Tom, let me know if you can use the input I gave you this weekend for the
Scoreboard. The Italians are sending me their work today. Antti will add
more Finnish info tomorrow. I will forward what I receive, and will create
the faq and commments page tomorrow. Hope you are well again. Do let me
know your progress, as I need it in preparation for my visit to the EC
later this week.

best,
Ton

Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

*Share your real life open data experiences,*
*observations and anecdotes:*
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story