[epsi-coord] update, scoreboard, conf call

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Mon Jan 21 14:36:34 GMT 2013

Hi Ton, all

On 21 Jan 2013, at 10:22, Ton Zijlstra wrote:

> Marc, can we skype tomorrow morning to further discuss conf and workshop?

I can also not make it to the meeting today, I could join in tomorrow.

> Daniel, re the event pages, will do tomorrow.

Great - please use latest version in dropbox.

> Will send your TR to the EC today. Thanks!

Pleas also find the TR on data catalogues in the dropbox. As this one didn't went through proofreading it might be good if some of you could read and /or send it to our proofreader.

Thanks.

Daniel

--
Daniel Dietrich
Open Data evangelist; Open Knowledge Foundation

www.ddie.me
twitter.com/ddie
+49 176 327 685 30
+49 30 57703666 0