[epsi-coord] update speakers: contact details + costs + dinner wishes

Marc de Vries info at devriesmarc.nl
Mon Jan 28 17:26:08 GMT 2013

Dear all,

This week:

a.       As to 'your' speakers, to the extent that you have not done so, can
you please provide me with:

-          the contact details (email address)

-          the assessment of the eventual travel and subsistence costs (if
they have not claimed, a simple '0' will do)

-          eventual participation in the evening before dinner, and, if so

-          eventual dinner wishes (allergies etc.)

You can simply do so by:

-          copying in the spreadsheet under the tab 'speakers'

-          kill the rows that are not yours

-          insert the relevant details in the relevant rows

-          mail that part back to me, so that I can copy this into the
mother spread sheet.

b.      Secondly, to the extent you have not done so, can you please make
sure the moderators of 'your' sessions have contacted the speakers of their
sessions. Even if they said they would, can you get the confirmation they
have done so. This obviously also applies to the session you are moderating.

Your help is much appreciated.

Reg. M.