[epsi-coord] Content ePSIplatform delivered

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 17:50:42 GMT 2013

Hi all,

It's been a bit of a marathon the past days, but:

All TRs are now published (thanks Daniel!),
All written legal cases are now published, please Marc, Katleen, Hans,
have a quick look if you think I've missed one or two:
http://epsiplatform.eu/cases
All conference proceedings and video's are online, including the
Trailblazers, http://epsiplatform.eu/proceedings2013
and we've reached the goal of 1040 news items, or actually 1043 :) The
final sprint of February yielded 129 items ;)

I now only need the last PSI Scoreboard spreadsheet to add to the
Scoreboard page. Can you provide me with that Tom? And can you make
sure your latest changes are also in the visualization? I will add the
comments Tom wrote in response to the feedback received to the site as
well.

I am now starting on the final technical report.
This means I will not have something ready for your comment tomorrow,
but only at the end of Tuesday. As Marc is in Brussels, that makes me
wonder if we have anything substantial to discuss Monday afternoon.
Perhaps better to do the final synchronization on Wednesday?

best,

Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

Share your real life open data experiences,
observations and anecdotes:
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story