[epsi-coord] Open Data in Developing Countries

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 08:51:20 GMT 2013

Hi Daniel,

Could you ASAP put the document by Claudia into the proper Topic
Report lay-out? Number 2013/2

Please send me the PDF per e-mail when you've got it. I will then
forward to the EC, as well as put it online on the website.

Thanks in advance!

best,

Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

Share your real life open data experiences,
observations and anecdotes:
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story