[epsi-coord] Final tech report ready

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 18:22:20 GMT 2013

Hi all,

After being ill most of last week, I've now finally finished the final
Tech Report. With 70 pages I think it's quite a document (not 70 new
pages mind you, as I've kept content from the first two reports around
as well obviously).

You can find the report in the dropbox under Deliverables/EC Progress
Reports/ Tech Report 3

If you care to go through it for editing etc., be my guest. However I
will do that myself tomorrow morning as well, and then send it out to
the EC asap. So if you want please scan through to see if it contains
epic errors or gaps.

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

Share your real life open data experiences,
observations and anecdotes:
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story