[EU-lobby-data] VAT tactical

Natacha Cingotti natacha.cingotti at foeeurope.org
Mon Dec 10 11:47:13 UTC 2012

Okidoki, let us know how that goes Timo. Is it that they have a VAT
number but are exempt from paying it, or is it that they have no VAT
number at all?

On costs things, I have checked with finance team just now. i can aybe
contribute another 1,000 (2,000 depending on pending invoices - need to
see balance on budget line exposing scandals) but it needs to be
invoiced before 31 December 2012. Maybe that's something that can be
worked out with TacTech timo? I know designers are used to doing that.
Would be great if that would work, because then it means we can
contribute extra to the €2,000 contract we made with OKFN for
crowdsourcing app'.

Cheers all

Natacha

--