[EU-lobby-data] conference call Thursday?

Natacha Cingotti natacha.cingotti at foeeurope.org
Wed Dec 12 16:09:20 UTC 2012

Hey crunchers!

- I got feedback on the outreach plan from our comms, so would be great
if we can discuss that too.

Speak to you on friday!

natacha

Natacha Cingotti
Lobby Transparency and Corporate Power
Friends of the Earth Europe
Tel: +32 2 893 1023
Fax: +32 2 893 1035
natacha.cingotti at foeeurope.org

Keep up-to-date with the successes and stories of our European network at:
www.foeeurope.org
www.facebook.com/FoEEurope
www.twitter.com/foeeurope