[EU-lobby-data] Fwd: Re: MoU

Timo Lange timo.lange at lobbycontrol.de
Fri Dec 14 10:05:10 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

find attached the new MoU with Tactical. Any comments?

Also, below some questions for further clarification (we have talked
about of them already). I think it would be good to sit down again with
Mathilde and thoroughly go through each point again, maybe together with
Erik via Skype.

Talk to you later at 4! I have a camera team in the office at 2 and will
to see to it that they are gone by 4, but I might be late by some minutes.

Best, Timo

-------- Original-Nachricht --------