[EU-lobby-data] conference call Wednesday 26 September 15 o'clock

Olivier Hoedeman olivier at corporateeurope.org
Wed Sep 19 09:42:34 UTC 2012

Thanks to all of you for filling in the doodle! The soonest option for
the call is Wednesday 26 September 15 o'clock, so let's go for that. In
the meantime Erik and Timo will try to finalise the deal with the
web-designers (tacticaltech) and I will look for a venue in EU quarter
for the launch event on December 4th (perhaps in the Residence Palace).
I'll also try to to put together a draft list of all the tasks we need
to complete before the launch, so we can divide the work and set
mini-deadlines.

To refresh your memory, here's the document with our priorities for the
website (first version):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvC_15ztaUqHdDZpTlhPTWZUdGttZ1BkT0ZzX3lrTHc#gid=0

And here's a test version of the website from earlier this year:
http://lobbydemo.pudo.org/ (NB: data not updated)

friendly greetings

Olivier