[EU-lobby-data] Moving on on lobbyfacts

ester ester at corporateeurope.org
Thu Apr 25 12:21:14 UTC 2013

Yes, he can, so let's talk at 15h. Do we have an agenda? Based on your
previous emails, can I propose this one?

-Update on technical aspects, by Erik
-Update on Tactical/Curve, by Timo
-Situation of the project right now: what are the problems and how to
solve them
-Data cleaning. Was it useful? Will we need anymore?
-Other tasks that need to be done.
-When can we aim to launch it?

Anything to change/add?

ester