[EU-lobby-data] Fwd: URGENT - Update on Lobby facts and urgent question regarding data

Natacha Cingotti natacha.cingotti at foeeurope.org
Wed Jan 16 11:51:23 UTC 2013

Hey there everyone, a couple of addition to Ester's comments:

- first I mainly agree with Ester: I like the way the info is presented,
it's clear, simple, typo and display - agree to go ahead in this direction
- about the logo, is it necessary to bother with this at this stage? we
could start by having a OK and functioning design for the website, with
all partners mentioned. when it gets more popular, we can start of
'branding' lobbyfacts itself, and maybe as suggested by Ester, we can
think of a cheaper option (by contracting Stijn to do this for instance?
when he has time. I liked the things he has done in the past). i'm
suggesting this because there are so many other issues still pending fo
rnow, that maybe we need to focus.
- on the data result display. i like the idea of using the little bars
and characters, but I have same question as Ester on the meaning of
'highest'. Clarification would be useful. I relally like the tagging of
organisations related to the one displayed on the right side.
- the proposed structure of the representative cards seem ok to me. And
I like that you can filter the results.
- I am no smartphone user, but maybe someone who is one, can ive
detailed feedback on what they think about the mobile phone version?
seems ok but I don't know if we should take into account anything specific.

let me know if this is not very clear, or especially Timo if you think
TacTech and Curve would like feedback on other specific aspects.

Cheers

Natacha

Natacha Cingotti
Lobby Transparency and Corporate Power
Friends of the Earth Europe
Tel: +32 2 893 1023
Fax: +32 2 893 1035
natacha.cingotti at foeeurope.org

Keep up-to-date with the successes and stories of our European network at:
www.foeeurope.org
www.facebook.com/FoEEurope
www.twitter.com/foeeurope