[EU-lobby-data] doodle for conference call

Timo Lange timo.lange at lobbycontrol.de
Thu Jan 24 09:51:20 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

we agreed to have a conference call with all parties involved in our
project. The purpose of this call is at least twofold. First, to give
feedback for the mockups we have seen so far and make sure everyone
knows what still needs to be done and where the whole project is headed.
Second, we'd like to talk about project management issues
(communication, new deadlines, etc.).

Erik and I will join this call, also Mathilde and someone from Curve,
and also Friedrich from OKFN, hopefully. I think we should plan for at
least 1.5 hours.

Please fill out the doodle as soon as possible as the first suggested
date is tomorrow. All times are in CET (GMT+1).

Here's the link: http://www.doodle.com/9avziyyd76ztg6fu

Kind regards

Timo
--