[euopendata] Welcome to EU Open Data list

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Dec 15 14:17:36 UTC 2009

Welcome to the EU Open Data list. As I mentioned previously, the
function of this list is for discussion around a new series of regular
Skype/phone calls for those interested in open data in Europe. These
will take place on the second Tuesday of every month, at 1900 CET
(1800 GMT).

The list of people on this list is at:

  http://wiki.okfn.org/euopendata

(Please update affiliations as appropriate!)

I suggest in the interests of keeping this small and active, we
restrict this list to discussion of things which are non-public where
possible (e.g. strategy, funding, etc.) and directly following up
action items on calls.

For other public discussion, I suggest we use the open government list: