[euopendata] Other people we should invite to this list?

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 09:00:16 UTC 2009

HI Jonathan, all,

Denmark, yes I am in touch with the people behind digitaliser.dk.
They're the ITST team (National IT and telecom agency) at the ministry of
science, technology and innovation. They are organizing a conference on Feb
4 around open data in Denmark, aimed at civil servants, which they hired me
to moderate.
I originally met them at the Reboot conference in Copenhagen last June.
Will talk to Cathrine Lippert (my ITST contact) if they're interested in
joining the list.

Someone we should invite to the list from Denmark is Michael Friis. He's the
one behind the alternative version of the Danish website for parliament
(rumour has it Parliament actually thinks his site his better than their own
one) See http://ourdata.eu/node/19
His e-mail address friism at gmail.com

best,

Ton