[euopendata] ICT Networking session on Governmental Linked Data

Sören Auer auer at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Apr 12 20:33:41 UTC 2010

Dear all,

the deadline for the submission of the proposal for the networking
session at the ICT conference is Thursday this week (i.e. April 15th).
I just updated the proposal slightly and incorporated Ivan's suggestion
to rephrase slightly (Thanks Ivan!). Please check:

http://etherpad.com/YHGxr9eTEf

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend tomorrow's call (since
traveling), but feel free to discuss changes and additions and let me
know till Thursday.

Best regards,

Sören

--