[euopendata] Tomorrow: Conference Call // EU Open Data Working Group

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Mon Dec 13 15:56:00 UTC 2010

Hi all,

this is a reminder for tomorrows monthly meeting of the Working Group on EU Open Data.

* When: Tuesday, December 14th at 1700 GMT, 6pm CET
* strict limit to one hour
* Where: Skype or landline Telco
* Backchannel: #okfn IRC channel on  irc.oftc.net
* you can connect via Mibbit http://ur1.ca/4fh
* Chair: Daniel Dietrich (Skype: ddie22)

To participate, please add your name to the list here:
http://euopendata.okfnpad.org/2

Working Group on EU Open Data
http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/euopendata

A mailing list for discussions and coordination of the group is available at: