[euopendata] Welcome to new EU open data call participants!

Peter Dolog dolog at cs.aau.dk
Mon Feb 8 14:51:29 UTC 2010

Dear all, as suggested, let me introduce myself, I am Peter Dolog, associate
professor at the department of computer science, Aalborg university, leading
IWIS group. Besides other things we are looking at how to apply linked open
data together with social user activities to recommender systems and
personalization. One of the projects we are currently involved in is KIWI.
You can find more information on my personal or IWIS group web site.
Best regards,
Peter

--
Assoc. Professor Dr. Peter Dolog,
Intelligent Web and Information Systems, Department of Computer Science,