[euopendata] Welcome to Regards Citoyens!

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Sun Jan 10 00:49:19 UTC 2010

Hi all,

A big welcome to Benjamin Ooghe, Benoit Boissinot, Tangui Morlier from
Regards Citoyens to the EU Open Data group! They were responsible for
the recent Open Data Workshop in Paris.

Benjamin, Benoit, Tangui: it would be great if one of you were able to
join us for our next call, which is on Tuesday 12th January at 1800
GMT. If you can make it, please send us details of a Skype account!

In addition to Skype, I suggest we also use the #okfn IRC channel (on
irc.oftc.net) as a back channel, and just in case we have any
connectivity problems. You can connect using a web browser at:
http://ur1.ca/4fh

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator