[euopendata] Third EU Open Data Call (Tue 2010-02-09 at 1600 GMT)

Antti Poikola antti.poikola at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 17:44:47 UTC 2010

Hello,

EU Open Data People

The third call is getting closer (not this, but next Tuesday 9th of
Feb.). The call was decided to be limited strictly to one hour this
time. As I (Antti Poikola, also known as Jogi) promised to host the
call, I have few tasks for you all:

1.
Please go to the Etherpad and mark there if yo are able to participate
in the call, and add your skype-name, so I know who should I try to reach
http://etherpad.com/m2U136pNR9

2.
I picked from the older Etherpads the introductions of "EU Open Data
People" and added those in wiki, Please check your own story and update
it there:
http://wiki.okfn.org/euopendata/Introductions

3.
Send here on the list in advance if you have some specific topics in mind.

4.
Action items from last call, you may comment the status:

-Jonathan Gray: to invite representative from Norway

-All: would be great to comment on + fill in:
http://opengovernmentdata.org/form/

-Everyone hold the days 23-25 April open in your calendars for the OKN
conference

-James and Ton will look on how we could all use http://ourdata.eu/ as
common place to post things about national events.

-One-to-one discussions between Apps for Democracy contest-organizers
(Atleast Jogi and Daniel... who else)

-Everybody, get to know your national representative of ePSI:
http://epsiplatform.eu/contacts/european_public_sector_information_psi_platform_contacts/national_representative_organisations_european_psi_platform

-James, Jogi, Daniel: Organize the datacatalog/registry workshop:
http://apoikola.wordpress.com/2010/01/23/open-government-data-catalogs/

BR, Antti "Jogi" Poikola (Finland)