[euopendata] Fwd: Publication of Networking sessions at ICT2010

Sören Auer auer at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Jul 12 15:43:45 UTC 2010

Dear all,

Date and venue for our ICT 2010 networking session is confirmed (cf.
attached email). I inquired whether it is possible to use a room at the
ICT2010 venue in the rest of the day but did not yet get an answer.

We should now proceed inviting people and refining the agenda:

* Vision - (Ivan Herman)
* Open gov data state-in-europe -- (Jonathan Gray)
* Technical areas which need special attention RTD challenges (Paolo
Bouquet)
* Applications & benefits for end-users - (Andreas Langegger/Rudi)

Each of these talks should be around 15min, so we have some free time
for discussions. I suggest the indicated responsible person takes care
of preparing the respective talk (or alternatively inviting another
speaker) and collect input from other community members. Maybe we can
discuss the progress during the next telco.

Best,

Sören