[euopendata] Fwd: 'Reverse engineering Europe's PSI re-use rules' - for dissemination

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Jul 30 18:01:08 UTC 2010

Interesting paper on public sector information from Marc de Vries, who
is an analyst at ePSIplus, and has been involved in a number of
European studies on PSI (e.g. the MEPSIR study [1]):

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=1vtj0LZyfpTptQ7uhtmNgIo-u3rmiLEXSSOX76vLE9wpuGm6Vq77x0K_gK-t4&hl=en&authkey=CPPn87cD

More info below...

Jonathan

[1] http://www.epsiplatform.eu/psi_library/reports/mepsir_measuring_european_public_sector_resources_report