[euopendata] ICT2010 Networking Session on Governmental Linked Data

Sören Auer auer at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Wed Jun 2 06:39:17 UTC 2010

Hi All,

Good news: Our proposal for the ICT2010 Networking Session on
Governmental Linked Data has been selected.
Ivan already pointed out that hotels are usually booked around that time
(27-29 Sept) in Brussels, so you might want to reserve a room already now.

Francesco Barbato is our contact person wrt. the organization of the
session. I guess the next steps will be to prepare an agenda and invite
people - please already start thinking about that.

I will keep you updated about the further proceeeding and preparations.

Best,

Sören