[euopendata] Telco for the ICT event

Ivan Herman ivan at w3.org
Thu Jun 10 10:10:14 UTC 2010

Looking at

http://www.doodle.com/zzcv47dy3ihh9u8s

the choice is really not obvious (as expected:-)

At the moment, I see only one slot that would work for all 6 people that signed up for the call, and that is Monday 9:00. All the other slots miss at least 2 persons; the next best is Monday 10:00 where we would miss Andreas Harth.

I would propose to pick therefore Monday 9:00. Unless I get some negative reactions by this afternoon, I will ask our people to set up a bridge at W3C for that time slot.

Another question: I wonder whether it is not better if I set up a separate, publicly archived mailing list for this project. I have just bad experiences in using a generic list that would then be mixed up with bunch of other discussions. What do you think? Again, I can set that up at W3C without problems.

Finally, if we want to work on common text together, we can also use one of the wikis at W3C...

Cheers

Ivan

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/