[euopendata] Move our group pads to euopendata.okfnpad.org

Antti Poikola antti.poikola at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 10:34:57 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I cought a email from okfn-help list about organizing the notepads under
projects and therefore created:

http://euopendata.okfnpad.org/

So far me and Jonathan Gray are administrators and can create more
accounts to that. With creating a account and signing in it is possible
to see all the created pads in tidy order.

It is still possible to participate and in open pads without creating
account or signing in:

EU Open Data Manual
http://euopendata.okfnpad.org/1

Montly Calls
http://euopendata.okfnpad.org/2

I think that we should still keep on taking backups from the monthly
meetings in the wiki... the seventh call seems to be missing from here:
http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/euopendata/

-Jogi

PS: I am at the moment preparing a topic report from open data in
Finland to http://www.epsiplatform.eu/topic_reports