[euopendata] euopendata] Seventh EU Open Data Call

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Wed Jun 2 12:41:54 UTC 2010

Dear Antti and all other open data enthusiasts,

I think we should definitely talk about the news about

ICT2010 Networking Session on Governmental Linked Data

on the next EU open data working group call.

Here is is a reminder / invitation for next weeks seventh EU Open Data Call

To attend the conference please come at this time

Seventh EU Open Data Call

	When: Tuesday, June 8th at 1700 GMT, 6pm CET
	strict limit to one hour
	Where: Telephone conference and Openpad for notes.
	Backup channel: #okfn IRC channel on oftc.net (you can connect via Mibbit)
	Chair: Jonathan Gray (IRC: jwyg Skype: jwygray).

Tools used for this Conference call:

1. Conference call landline

Call 0844 84 84 84 0
Your passcode is: 997297

If you are Calling from abroad?
Austria: 0820 401 15473
France: 082 123 1046
Ireland: 0818 220 002
Germany: 01805 123 0131
Spain: 902 886 038
Poland: 0703 100 353
Everywhere else: +44 844 873 60 60
or +49 1803 002 063

Please note that that the call will cost you about ~ 0.11 Euro/Cent per minute
Please see: http://www.conferencegenie.co.uk/pricing.php

2. Collaborative notes

Please use this 'Openpad' for collaborative notes:
http://pad.okfn.org/okfn-euopendata

3. IRC Backup channel

to the #okfn IRC channel on irc.oftc.net
you can also use this web client to access the chat: http://ur1.ca/4fh
We will use this IRC Chat as a backup channel

The conference call will aim to follow up what has happened around open data in Europe.
Here are the notes from last meeting: http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/euopendata/6

- Participants for tomorrow
Please visit the openpad and mark there if you are able to participate: http://pad.okfn.org/okfn-euopendata

- Introductions
If you have not done already, please go add a short introduction about yourself at:
http://wiki.okfn.org/euopendata/Introductions

- Topics for the agenda
Please send to this list and or add to the openpad all ideas and specific topics you have in mind for next meeting.

Looking forward to meet you tomorrow.

Kind regards
Daniel

--