[euopendata] New Open Data Manual!

Benoit Boissinot bboissin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 16:40:11 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 07:26:29PM +0300, Antti Poikola wrote:
> Very interesting Benoit! If you are not so keen to contribute in the
> book it self, maybe you could motivate the group by briefly
> intruducing your good experiences from the book sprints when the
> time comes.

I didn't participate to any booksprint, but I've seen the results with
the book sprint happening right before the Google Summer of Code mentor
summit last year.
They produced the following book in (iirc) one week:
http://en.flossmanuals.net/GSoCMentoringGuide

If you're interested in this approach, maybe you could contact Adam Hyde
(he seems to live in Europe, his phone number has a German prefix and
his website is at xs4all.nl)? He might actually be interested in
opendata and help run the sprint.

cheers,

Benoit