[euopendata] Reminder for next weeks "Fourth EU Open Data Call" Tuesday , 9th March 2010

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Mon Mar 1 14:42:06 UTC 2010

Dear  EU open data enthusiasts,

Let me kindly remind you about our next weeks "Fourth EU Open Data Call"

Tuesday , 9th March 2010 at 1700 GMT, 6pm CET 7pm (in Finland), *strict limit to one hour*

Here is the wiki page for the upcoming April Meeting:

	* http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/euopendata/4

The call will be decided to be limited strictly to one hour this time.
As I (Daniel Dietrich, Skype: ddie22) promised to coordinate [1] the call, I have few tasks for you all:

1. Participants for next call

	* Please visit the etherpad and mark there if you are able to participate in the call

	!!! Till now there is only 3 people confirmed as participants !!!

	* Please also add your skype-name there, so I know whom to contact for the call: http://etherpad.com/m2U136pNR9

2. Introductions

	* If you have not done already, please go add a short introduction about yourself at:
	* http://wiki.okfn.org/euopendata/Introductions

3. Topics

	* Please send to this list all ideas and specific topics you have in mind for next meeting.

4. Action Items

	* Action items from last call, you may comment the status:

	• Start preparing for the ICT-2010.
	• Collect list of passed Apps competitions in the Apps4Democracy wiki.
	• James and Ton will speak in the Dutch semantic web meetup and feed the results back to this group.
	• Ton will facilitate e-mail discussion "what we would like to see?" on the http://ourdata.eu site.
	* Please contact your national contact person from ePSIplatform if you have not done yet.

I will send an update and reminder one week before the next meeting. Hope to see you at the next call.

Kind regards
Daniel

1.  http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/guide#WorkingGroupCoordinator

Please review also the notes from the third EU open data call

	* http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/euopendata/3

The EU Opendata Working Group Wiki is here:  http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/euopendata
The mailing list for discussions and coordination of the group is available at: