[euopendata] Open innovation for future Internet-enabled services in "smart" cities

Klessmann, Jens Jens.Klessmann at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Tue Mar 9 16:39:48 UTC 2010

Hello,

there is an EU call "Open Innovation for future Internet-enabled
Services in "smart" Cities". We, Fraunhofer FOKUS in Germany are
planning to apply with a proposal on Open Government Data.

We are looking for further participants, who would be interested in
forming a consortium. Or organizations which are planning to apply with
a similar proposal.

EU-Call 4 for proposal 2010
http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/activities/ict_psp/participating
/calls/call_proposals_10/index_en.htm

Theme 4:  Open innovation for future Internet-enabled services in
"smart" cities
http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/activities/ict_psp/documents/ict
_psp_call4_theme4.pdf

Daniel Dietrich asked me to introduce myself and the EU call, so I will
join the EU Open Data call today.

About me

# Researcher at Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems
http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/en/elan/index.html
# PhD candidate at German University for Public Administration Speyer.
Topic: Web 2.0 in the Public Sector
# Active member of German NGO "Government 2.0 Network e.V."
# Involved in organisation of first German Government 2.0 Barcamp in
August 2009 in Berlin
# More info at http://www.pisola.net/blg/about/

Regards

Jens

--

Fraunhofer-Institute for Open Communication Systems FOKUS

Dipl.-Ing. Jens Klessmann
Competence Center eGovernment and Applications ELAN

Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31
10589 Berlin, Germany

Phone    + 49 30 3463 7285
Fax      + 49 30 3463 8000