[euopendata] Idea: screen scraping sprint

Bill Roberts bill at swirrl.com
Fri Oct 1 16:14:56 UTC 2010

Hi Antti

Sounds like an interesting idea and could certainly help increase the amount of machine-readable data around.  My preference is to persuade/educate/help the data owners to publish it in a machine-readable way to start with, but of course that isn't going to happen overnight, so pursuing both approaches in parallel might be the best way.

Regards

Bill