[euopendata] Fw: Hack de overheid / Montréal Ouvert

james burke lifesized at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 09:19:18 UTC 2010

Hi Jean-Noe,

It's exciting to hear about Montreal Overt!

Here in the Netherlands, i don't know of any city data release sites
available,
although there is a lot of interest. I will be sending a note to myself to
ping in with Rotterdam and Amsterdam,
plus other cities to see where we are on that front. We do have a
countrywide data catalogue arriving, so wish i could
answer your questions regarding release cycles and costs for any city
setting up its own data catalogue, but will defer to people with the
necessary experience (or hope this email reaches them).

Can anyone repond to Jean-Noe's question? (see email below)

--
Web: www.lifesized.net  Phone:+31 (0)6 5244 6445 Twitter: @lifesized