[euopendata] Next EU Open Data Call = Tuesday, September 14th at 1700 GMT, 6pm CET

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Thu Sep 9 10:57:30 UTC 2010

Dear Open Data Enthusiasts,

let me kindly remind you about the next EU Open Data working groups call, next week:

   * When: Tuesday, September 14th at  1700 GMT, 6pm CET
   * strict limit to one hour
   * Where: Skype or landline Telco
   * Backchannel: #okfn IRC channel on  irc.oftc.net
   * you can connect via Mibbit http://ur1.ca/4fh
   * Chair: Daniel Dietrich (Skype: ddie22)

To participate, please add your name to the list here:
http://euopendata.okfnpad.org/2

We decided to keep the call over Skype if there is max. 8 participants, if more people sign names on the list we do it with the a landline Tele-Conference. Check the details here: http://euopendata.okfnpad.org/2

You can also add topics if you have something in your mind. http://euopendata.okfnpad.org/2

Kind regards
Daniel