[euopendata] Official representation/support from EU member states at Open Government Data Camp 2010

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Sep 17 21:21:34 UTC 2010

As many of you will have seen, registration for Open Government Data
Camp 2010 is now open (if you don't have a ticket yet, please register
soon as we've already sold out twice and had to put more tickets
online!).

  http://opengovernmentdata.org/camp2010/

We are currently in conversation with a number of key stakeholders to
ensure we have a broad range of official government representation. I
would be most grateful for any suggestions as to other people we
should contact or remind, particularly within Europe, and even more so
in countries from which we don't yet have anyone coming (a list of
countries is available at the link above).

(If you have any ideas please direct responses off-list to myself and
Daniel Dietrich, in cc, to save everyone's inbox!)

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator
The Open Knowledge Foundation