[euopendata] Examples of open cultural heritage data?

Peter Krantz peter at peterkrantz.se
Wed Dec 21 19:05:02 UTC 2011

Hi!

The Swedish government has recently launched a digitalization strategy for the cultural heritage domain. They have taken a first step by opening a Facebook page to connect with people interested in cultural heritage data [1]. Having the ministry on Facebook is a rare event in itself so please give them a cheer if you connect:-)

I would like to give them some good examples of open cultural heritage data. I know there are a lot of data in the Europeana database, but do you have any other examples of open cultural heritage data such as image databases, data from museums or similar?

Regards,

Peter Krantz
http://www.opengov.se/

[1]: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Digitlt-kulturarv/137183579726663