[euopendata] Study says charge for public data...

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Sat Jan 15 16:21:35 UTC 2011

Hi

On 13.01.2011, at 14:54, Jonathan Gray wrote:

> Katleen, Federico: that would be fantastically useful. Many thanks for
> your respective offers to help with this. Perhaps we could arrange an
> hour or so at some point to sit down and set this up? What do you
> think?

+ 1 - I would also like to help on this, so as a first step I created a pad to collect and edit bibliography information around OGD

http://opengovernmentdata.okfnpad.org/bibliography

I agree with Jonathan that it would be good to have a joint session to go through this lists together.

Regards
Daniel