[euopendata] 2.5 hours left to enter OpenDataChallenge.org!

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Sun Jun 5 19:59:56 UTC 2011

Just in case anyone is doing a bit of late night Sunday night email -
a final reminder about OpenDataChallenge.org, Europe’s biggest open
data competition. €20k to win, and still a few hours left to enter.
It's not too late! ;-)

  http://opendatachallenge.org/

Good luck to all who are entering! The winners will be announced very soon.

(To all who are getting fed up of my reminder messages - SORRY! This
is the last message I'll send on this topic!)

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator
The Open Knowledge Foundation