[euopendata] Dutch Interior Minister proposes FOIA amendments

Paola Di Maio paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 10:25:47 UTC 2011

Thank you Ton

this is very interesting

In the UK too, I heard, there are people who would like to see changes
in the Act

However,  many of the added efforts (and associated expenses) to
comply with the act  are caused by  design flaws in the information
systems

There is no consistency/standard in the information format,
no specification of what information should be recorded  and
associated processes.

FOIA could be more efficiently implemented would the information
specification be a bit clearer and tighter

I am working in this direction and would welcome contributions, so if
interested to devise strategy to address this issue, please get in
touch

PDM