[euopendata] PSI Directive online consultation final report available

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 18:27:10 UTC 2011

Hi all,

last Friday the European Commission published the final report on the online
consultation of the PSI Directive.
http://www.epsiplatform.eu/news/news/final_report_online_consultation_published

With almost 600 reactions this consultation has yielded interesting
material. Also note that 5 EU members have send in official positions
regarding the PSI Directive. The individual responses already had been
published in January:
http://www.epsiplatform.eu/news/news/psi_directive_consultation_responses_published

And as a Dutchman I was pleased to see my gov formally take the position
that all PSI should be priced at marginal cost at the most, and without any
legal strings attached. I will be using that often I think in my
conversations with various public bodies in NL. So that practice will match
that position in the near future :)

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts