[euopendata] My city adopted open data motion

Antti Poikola antti.poikola at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 15:28:21 UTC 2011

Congrats!

We are planning to put same sort of motion into process in Helsinki and
Espoo. I remember that I found some time ago a website/wiki where was a
generic (copy and modify to yuor city) template to help us who should
draft the text. I lost the site and never found it again...

I can come up with motion text from my head as well, but it would give
mental support to see what other cities have declared and also the
background how the motion was created and followup on what kind of
effect it has.

-Jogi