[euopendata] My city adopted open data motion

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 16:12:37 UTC 2011

The slideshare link is the adopted motion here in Enschede. Its first draft
was a dutch translation i made of the vancouver one. Open source and open
standards werd taken out as they will be addressed seperately as they are
already national law.
Op 15 mrt. 2011 17:04 schreef "Antti Poikola" <antti.poikola at gmail.com> het
volgende:

http://www.slideshare.net/TonZijlstra/enschede-netherlands-open-data-motion