[euopendata] [psi-workers] [open-government] Rules + website for Open Data Challenge

Federico Morando federico.morando at polito.it
Mon Mar 28 09:33:00 UTC 2011

On 03/26/2011 07:15 PM, Jonathan Gray wrote:
> What do people think? I've created a poll on "Should the Open Data
> Challenge website be in multiple languages?" here:
I answered online, but I want to add that the call (i.e. the email that
we send around) could probably be in multiple languages, while the
website and the rules should be in English, imho; moreover, I would ask
for submissions including English as one of the languages. In fact,
doing otherwise would be nice, but it would require a lot of additional
effort and this is probably excessive in the context of a project
without any EU funding...

Best,

Federico