[euopendata] Join next conference call / Open Data in the EU Working Group

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Thu May 5 19:20:07 UTC 2011

Dear Open Data Enthusiasts,

Please feel invited to join conference call of this working group:

 * When: Tuesday, 10 May 2011, 16:00:00 UTC *
 * strict limit to one hour
 * Where: Skype or landline Telco
 * Backchannel: #okfn IRC channel on  irc.oftc.net
 * you can connect via Mibbit http://ur1.ca/4fh
 * Chair: Daniel Dietrich (Skype: ddie22)

* If you are not sure about time zones (like me) please see for reference:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Join+next+conference+call+%2F+Open+Data+in+the+EU+Working+Group&iso=20110510T17&p1=136

To participate, please add your name to the list here:
http://euopendata.okfnpad.org/2

We decided to keep the call over Skype if there is max. 8 participants, if more people sign names on the list we do it with the a landline Tele-Conference. Check the details here: http://euopendata.okfnpad.org/2

You can also add topics if you have something in your mind.http://euopendata.okfnpad.org/2

Hope to see lot of you on the call!

All the best
Daniel