[euopendata] Are you aware of events March/April 2012

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 16:29:10 UTC 2011

Hi all,

We at the ePSIplatform.eu have started work on organizing a conference on
open government data / PSI re-use in March or April 2012.
First action is picking a date.

Are you aware of any events in March and April 2012 on open government /
open data / digital agenda for Europe related topics that would clash with
the ePSIplatform's conference?

If so, we'd like to know, so we can try and prevent the event coinciding
with other major community meet-ups in Europe.

best,

Ton Zijlstra
Community Steward at ePSIplatform.eu
ton at epsiplatform.eu

[image: epsilogo.png]

European Public Sector Information Platform <http://epsiplatform.eu/>
*Europe's One-Stop Shop on Public Sector Information (PSI) Re-use*