[euopendata] ePSIplatform has a new design

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 22:18:53 UTC 2011

hi all,

we've given ePSIplatform.eu a make-over.

apart from changing the design to something hopefully more easy on the eyes,
we've also added some functionality, like group forming (closed and public
groups) and opening up the possibility of blogging for all registered
platform members. Also we've moved the guest blog to the front page. After
all it's people that drive open data forward in the EU.

We're also adding an overview of on-line community space inside the various
countries in Europe. If you would like you community on-line hang-out
(platform, forum, blog, mailing list) added, let me know.

Other feedback on the website is also welcome. It's not perfect, and meant
to 'grow' with your feedback.

best,
Ton

Interdependent Thoughts