[euopendata] ENEL open data!

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 09:00:01 UTC 2011

Hi Maurizio,

I interpret the " senza alterazioni e trasformazioni" clause as ND.

anyway, let's see what happens. We're all learning how to do this properly
by doing it. Enel is no exception to that, and they are interested to work
with those who can support them with knowledge and experience (judging by
their communication thusfar).

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts