[euopendata] Presentations of the Brussels LAPSI Conference now available - LAPSI group on LinkedIn

Cristiana Sappa cri_sappa at yahoo.it
Tue Jan 31 14:10:09 UTC 2012

Dear All,

This is to inform you that the presentations of the LAPSI Conference held last week in Brussels are now available on the LAPSI website:
http://www.lapsi-project.eu/meeting23jan

Please let me add that we created a LAPSI group on LinkedIn, where we intend to foster the discussion on PSI. Of course we would be very happy if you decided to subscribe and contribute to the discussion!
Details here: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=4266110&trk=anet_ug_hm

Feel free to disseminate this message to whomever may be concerned.

I remain available for any further details and hope to meet you at future LAPSI public meetings (see http://www.lapsi-project.eu/meetings).

Kind
 Regards,

Cristiana Sappa

Project Manager, LAPSI, www.lapsi-project.eu, and EVPSI, www.evpsi.org

Postdoctoral Researcher, Torino Law School

Research Fellow, Nexa Center for Internet and Society, http://nexa.polito.it