[euopendata] [open-government] Feedback on the EU Open Data Portal

Cyrille Giquello cyrille37 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 07:51:36 UTC 2013

Hi,

On dataset page there is a "Licence" item which is linking to a page
that is talking about standard website notice (cookie, personnal
data...) but it's not clear about Dataset licence.

I think the service legal notice should be at the bottom of page, like
usually, and the licence item should point to the data licence, only.

Cheers
Cyrille

Cyrille.