No subject

Sun Mar 31 09:34:23 UTC 2013

bit on this EU Open Data discussion list and have a larger engagement with
you as members.

As you may know, we run and/or support a plethora of projects that center
around European open data - among other the EU Open Data Portal [1] that
was recently updated and improved earlier this spring. Right now we are
assessing the use of the portal and seeking input.

Therefore - we would like to hear from you. What is your impression of (or
experience with) the use of the EU Open Data Portal?

Additionally, we'd always like to more about what you are up to at the
moment?

Looking forward to the discussion,

All the best,
Christian Villum

[1] http://open-data.europa.eu/

---

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>